Wednesday, April 28, 2010

“Haven’t the foggiest!”

So Mexico, eh? Here comes that Canadian chick to kick up some dust and see what there is to see. And take in some SUN. I must say, I hope it gets as hot as summers in Venice – ah! bike riding at 11pm when it’s 32⁰C outside.

ah Beetle-bus taxis! I look forward to...



People have been asking me: Mexico, hmmm? So what are you going to do there? Well, that’s where this answer comes in handy: Haven’t the foggiest. I am lucky enough to have a great friend in Mexico City and I will get to stay at his place the first few days, to be able to get my bearings and figure out what I want to do next. That being said, I DO have a general idea of where I want to go and the type of things I want to see. My main objectives are this: figure out life, get some sun, speak Spanish, meet people, see things I cannot see elsewhere and disfruta – which is a word I’ve described in a previous blog. It’s a Spanish word meaning something like “enjoy” but also “appreciate” and just with a bit of a laidback “take it all in” feeling too. Oh – and take pictures :)

When next I can write, I’ll be in Mexico City and I will try to start writing about my itinerary.

I love you all those of you who are reading this :)

Emilie-Anne

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture!
    J'aime aussi le «esprit de remise-en-question surdéveloppé»!! C'est très drôle ça!

    ReplyDelete